Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plus

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

And Away We Go!

So here's my first attempt at blogging...from my phone. One thing is for sure, typing with one finger drastically reduces my rambling.

Just a quick update on my writing activity as of late:

The Occult Collection is currently in edits. Oh yeah! But on the downside, my laptop screen decided to black out on me so it's technically on hold. Probably a good thing to step away from it for a little while.

Rework on Anniversaries (the first book I wrote, it's not even a Fantasy. For shame!) is still ongoing. Again, on hold due to electronic malfunctions. Still submitting that one to publishers. No dice but I shall not give up!!

Current WIP, The Dark Hand (a huge thanks to Chad for that title) is at just over 4,000 words out of an approximate 80,000...though that could change. Slow going with pen & paper but I've been transferring to my USB when I can get access to a comp.

Remind me again why I didn't backup my other works on a USB?!?!

So...that's it for now. Thrilling, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment